Last Updated: 3/18/2015
The chart below is for FedEx Ground and FedEx Home delivery estimates in the US only, from the actual shipping date, not the order date. Some FedEx Home deliveries may be delivered on Saturday.
Orders submitted after 1:00pm Arizona time may not get processed until the following business day. Our phone and chat hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM Arizona time.
- Please call or email to check item availability on all rush orders.
- In stock orders ship within 24-48 hours. Special order parts will ship out as soon as they become available, usually in 2-5 business days.
- All estimated Shipping Charges are for Continental USA deliveries only. If you are ordering parts for any other destination, we will be in contact with you, via email, after the order is placed to get your approval for a more accurate shipping charge.
- All Home Delivery/Ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time (2-7 business days is common, depending on location)
- Virtually any method of shipment is available upon request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via Next Day Air, if a reasonable amount of time is given to allow for shipment processing.
- Everything Nissan.com cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturers will maintain availability of every part listed in our catalog. Please contact us if you have any questions about part availability.
- All continental U.S. orders are shipped via FedEx delivery service. Oversize shipments will ship with FedEx Freight or equivalent LTL carrier.
-PLEASE NOTE: Please inspect all collision related items (hoods, fenders, bumpers) being delivered via truck shipment before signing for delivery.
-PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you ordered.
Tags: Shipping Policies